NSG014: ASFree NSG014: ASFree

It would appear that I win...

but quite frankly I didn't really know what I was supposed to be doing. I kept finding all these random trails and clicking on them in various places until eventually I received a message saying I'd won. Maybe the game could have started with a more in-depth tutorial explaining exactly what it was you were supposed to be doing. None the less I thoroughly enjoyed this flash. Good job on creating a game that doesn't use actionscript by the way. :)

Lots of love, Rebecca Rose.

Bezman responds:

Well, obviously you worked it out. The black circles indicate where you should click next.

The problem with an in-depth tutorial is that because nothing can be skipped, folk would have to play through it at the same speed. I chose to potentially frustrate some people rather than boring others. As you proved, the starting instructions are all the 'tutorial' that's needed. ;-p

Glad you enjoyed it nonetheless. :-)

[MC] Santa's Sleigh [MC] Santa's Sleigh

The world's greatest side-scrolling shooter.

I loved every second of this. It was great fun flying around in Santa's sleigh shooting down those elves. It's hard for me to take myself away from the game to write this review, but I feel that I must let you know how amazing this game was. Keep these games coming :)

wesdood responds:

WHY THANK YOU

Best Christmas Collab Best Christmas Collab

Movies and games. What more could you want?

Well I have to say that this was a surprise. I wasn't expecting games to be included at all. I'm certainly pleased they were though, since they were great fun to play. I expect you'll be getting a call from Nintendo sometime soon, asking if your game can be remade for the Wii. This couldn't be any better than it was. I could play those games all day long.

wesdood responds:

than you should. and vote 5 again.

Poke SBC! Poke SBC!

Aw mayun, I was playing this for hours

From the moment I opened this up I was hooked, poking SBC was just so much fun, I loved the sound effect giving it a dog toy effect, this Flash was nothing short of perfect.

Muffin responds:

you probably bruised his kidneys :(

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Alright I guess.

To be honest I didn't play much of this. As, as soon as the game started I had a little mess about to get used to the gameplay, then went crazy without caring about my HP. What there was, was enjoyable, the gameplay seemed kinda fun and the custom name and story at the start was nice. However the intro did take a rather long time and once you died you had to go all the way back to the beginning again. So perhaps you could have had a button when you died that took you back to where the actual game itself kicked in. That would have led to me playing it more than the one time and I would have enjoyed the Flash a whole lot more.

catbrush responds:

I agree completely. I should really replace this flash with the one that has a skip intro button and such.

[SB] Spongebob [SB] Spongebob

A pretty good soundboard

This is probably the best soundboard of yours, due to the wider range of sound clips on offer and none appeared to be of an especially bad quality. I liked how you had a choice of sound clips for a variety of characters, though it was also disappointing as there was a lack of sound clips for everyone but Spongebob and Patrick. But in general a good, fun soundboard that kept me entertained for a while.

Thanks

[SB] Professor Frink [SB] Professor Frink

Let down by a couple of broken 'buttons'

In general it wasn't too bad and again it kept me entertained for a while, however there were two broken 'buttons' one did nothing and there were two which played the same sound clip. Again the sound quality wasn't particularly good in some of the clips and also the volume level differed with different sound clips.

FattyWhale responds:

I always respond that I will get around to fixing those buttons, but I never do it

[SB] MXC [SB] MXC

Not your best.

It wasn't as good as your other two sounboards which I've seen so far as there wasn't that many sound clips on offer, there was no stop button and also the sound volume between some of the clips was far too much. I wasn't as entertained by this one as I was the previous 2.

FattyWhale responds:

yeah, this one wasn't that good, but the stop button was the captains head, which i stated on the load screen

[SB] Apu [SB] Apu

Better than the 3 Stooges one :)

This one was better than the 3 Stooges one as you had a visually nice background this time and also the sound clips were of a better quality, some were still a little poor though. Again there was a fair amount iof sound clips and it was fun to play around with, this definitely kept me entertained for a while too.

FattyWhale responds:

glad you liked it, got my friend to do the graphics for me

[SB] The Three Stooges [SB] The Three Stooges

Not too bad, a fair amount of sound clips.

That wasn't too bad, there were a fair amount of sound clips to listen to and it was good fun to play around with for a while, howevere they didn't seem to be of a particularly good quality and the plain black background seemed a little plain. Not too bad a submission though, it kept me entertained for a while.

thanks